Video PUBLISHED: 15:10 09 January 2019 | UPDATED: 15:21 09 January 2019 The House of Fraser store at the Intu Chapelfield shopping centre in Norwich is closing in February. Picture: Neil Didsbury Archant House of Fraser has confirmed the date which the doors of its Norwich anchor store in Chapelfield will close. A spokesperson for House of Fraser confirmed that the company was “working towards” a closing date of February 23. The spokesman added: “We are aiming to relocate staff to other stores where possible.”However, they would not confirm how many staff would be affected by the closure. It was revealed in November that House of Fraser was due to shut in the Norfolk shopping centre.At the time, general manager of the mall Paul McCarthy said: “We have been advised today that House of Fraser at Intu Chapelfield will be closing next year as part of their national stores review. We have had a number of meetings with SportsDirect to try to agree terms.“While we cannot discuss the detail, we have not been able to reach an agreement.” MORE: Watch: Analysis of House of Fraser’s decision to close Norwich Chapelfield storeSpeculation over what will become of the multi-storey retail unit… Read full this story
- Reject Shop poaches Target's top boss in a desperate attempt to save the discount chain after a string of store closures and a $17million loss this year
- Clarks axes 170 jobs just weeks before Christmas amid store closure warnings
- Hong Kong braces for wave of store closures after protests: HKRMA
- Hong Kong braces for wave of store closures after protests - HKRMA
- Strictly's Gemma Atkinson reveals baby's due date - and it's very soon!
- Comic-Con: ‘The Walking Dead’ Reveals Season 8 Premiere Date With SDCC Key Art
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum spoiler alert: Rohit visits Sonakshi’s house to reveal their relationship in front of Suman
- The Wine House Releases its Holiday Gift Guide of Must-Have Wine Accessories
- The Reject Shop to close SEVEN stores within the next month - as the CEO quits amid a predicted loss of $2million
- Is this the edgy collection that could save M&S? High street giant reveals a glimpse of its VERY cool new womenswear
House of Fraser reveals Norwich store closure date have 364 words, post on www.edp24.co.uk at January 9, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.