Video PUBLISHED: 22:58 18 January 2019 | UPDATED: 23:07 18 January 2019 Emi Buendia suffered a dead leg in the 3-1 win over Birmingham City Picture: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd Paul Chesterton Daniel Farke would love more protection for Norwich City’s little gem, Emi Buendia, after his first half injury exit took the gloss off Friday night’s 3-1 Championship win against Birmingham City. Buendia has only recently returned from an ankle layoff, but sparkled against the Blues at Carrow Road before a dead leg cut short his evening following some heavy attention.Farke allayed fears the Argentine ace is set for another lengthy spell on the sidelines, but was less than impressed with the special treatment.“This is the second time in a pretty short period he has had this injury. I think there were many, many fouls on him,” he said. “Some really nasty fouls and sometimes as a head coach you wish a player like that can be more protected from the officials. “No complaints from us. It is a little bit his style of play as well why he has fouled so much because he is always searching for these one versus one situations. “He is a key player… Read full this story
- Good news, the SNES Classic Mini is just as hackable as the NES Classic Mini was
- Good news Nintendo fans: the NES Classic Mini will be returning in 2018
- Why Bad Pro Wrestling Injuries Can Often Be Good News
- Nissan CEO on possible Apple car: 'It's obviously good news'
- And now for some good news... Why IBM and Apple were made for each other
- Finally, Some Good News for Grads: Starting Salaries Are on the Rise
- Microsoft new CEO Nadella: Good news, bad news and unknowns
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3: Good news, bad news
- Mirantis OpenStack: The good news and the bad news
- Linux 4.15: Good news and bad news about Meltdown and Spectre
Good news on Emi Buendia and Timm Klose after Norwich City’s 3-1 Championship cruise against Birmingham have 319 words, post on www.edp24.co.uk at January 18, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.