Banyuwangi, E Java (ANTARA News) – First Lady Iriana Joko Widodo and Second Lady Mufidah Jusuf Kalla undertook a visit to Banyuwangi, East Java, to grow hydroponic plants, among other things. Upon arrival at the Blimbingsari Airport in Banyuwangi District, they were greeted by East Java Governor Soekarwo and Commander of the Regional Military Command V/Brawijaya Major General Arip Rahman. They visited early childhood education (PAUD) Muslimat Khodijah 157 at Rogojampi that accommodates some 50 children. Iriana and Mufidah took part in an exercise and planted hydroponic plants along with the children as well as washed their hands. They later presented school stationary and meal equipment to the children. Their other agenda in Banyuwangi included an anti-narcotic campaign and a visit to a small- and medium-scale industry center. Members of the entourage of the First Lady comprised wives of ministers and high-ranking officials grouped in the Solidarity Action Organization of the Working Cabinet Era. Reporting by Desca LIdya Natalia, fardah
- Calais: fears grow for dozens of children amid chaotic camp shutdown
- PLAN AHEAD : Grow a garden
- These Plants Can Bring Bad Luck To You!
- Children who lived in deprived orphanages in Romania have brains that are almost 10% SMALLER than English adoptees
- Scientists develop biomolecules to help farmers grow climate resilient crops
- Vertical gardens to counter growing pollution on roads
- Critics' Choice Association plans plant-based menu for upcoming award show ... after Joaquin Phoenix commends Golden Globes for breaking tradition with similar move
- The beginner's guide to growing your own veg
- Take help from these 7 plants to cleanse your house air this Diwali
- How does Facebook plant its garden? In sync with nature
First Lady in Banyuwangi grows hydroponic plants with PAUD children have 273 words, post on en.antaranews.com at January 27, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.