By Jonathan Ng | [email protected] | Boston HeraldJanuary 9, 2019 at 5:01 am Facebook has relocated its local office and will hire more than 400 employees in the upcoming years. The social media giant ventured into the Boston-area in 2013, opening its first location in Cambridge that year. Since then, the company has grown to more than 200 employees. Facebook announced plans to relocate its Facebook Boston office to 100 Binney St. in Cambridge from its 1 Broadway location as the company committed to hire more local employees. “And for (job) candidates seeing the space and the amount of empty desks shows that we are committed to growing here,” said Ryan Mack of Facebook Boston. The demand for STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) jobs in Boston is projected to grow by 2020, according to a recent report from personal finance website WalletHub. The city is ranked second out of 100 cities for STEM job demands, behind Seattle. Facebook executives ultimately decided to stay in the Kendall Square area because it provides “a good combination of people that can walk, bike, take the T or drive to work,” Mack said. Facebook also has “strong relationships with local academic institutions, so… Read full this story
- Tips For Relocating and Long Distance Job Searching
- How to Find Candidates For Virtual Office Assistant Jobs
- Summer Time Is Moving Time In Boston
- Relocation Service In Australia - Helps You Move Easily 'Down Under'!
- Facebook's Sheryl Sandberg Hears Concerns of Civil Rights Leaders But Offers No Promises
- Relocation Services From Packers Movers Delhi, India
- Make Transfer An Easy Job With Corporate Relocation Service
- City Relocation Guide - Your Knowledge Bank For Smooth Relocation!
- Relocation Apartments Consideration With Execution
- Relocation Guide - Your Knowledge Bank In The New City
Facebook relocates Boston office, adds jobs have 288 words, post on www.bostonherald.com at January 9, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.