The European Council has renewed the designations on the EU terrorist list. Two Iranian individuals and one Iranian government entity were added to the list in response to recent foiled attacks on European soil. Persons, groups and entities on the list are subject to the freezing of their funds and other financial assets. It is also prohibited for EU operators to make funds and economic resources available to them.
- EU Seeks to Continue Cooperation With Iran Despite US Sanctions - Mogherini
- Trump Reiterates US Readiness to Help Iran With Ventilators Amid COVID-19 Spread
- China's CNPC takes over Total's share in Iran gas project
- EU defiant in face of Trump threats over Iran trade
- EU Mechanism for Cashless Trade With Iran Only Viable for Small Firms - Scholars
- Europe urges Iran to stick to troubled deal
- Europe Should Fulfill Its Obligations on Nuclear Agreement, INSTEX Not Enough – Iran's Official
- Iran Wants to Be Sure in Parties' Adherence to Nuclear Deal - AEOI
- Coronavirus latest: Merkel warns that easing restrictions too fast would be a 'mistake'
- Coronavirus as it happened: Merkel warns that easing restrictions too fast would be a 'mistake'
European Union sanctions more Iranians have 192 words, post on www.euronews.com at January 9, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.