By Scott Chiusano | PUBLISHED: January 21, 2019 at 7:11 am | UPDATED: January 21, 2019 at 7:14 am Donald Trump doesn’t want there to be any walls keeping Curt Schilling out of the Hall of Fame. In the middle of a shutdown that has lasted weeks and has left government workers missing out on paychecks, the President took some time Sunday night to stump for staunch conservative Schilling to make the baseball Hall of Fame. Curt Schilling deserves to be in the Baseball Hall of Fame. Great record, especially when under pressure and when it mattered most. Do what everyone in Baseball knows is right! @marklevinshow — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 21, 2019 “Curt Schilling deserves to be in the Baseball Hall of Fame. Great record, especially when under pressure and when it mattered most. Do what everyone in Baseball knows is right!” Trump tweeted. In his sixth time on the ballot last year, Schilling received 51.2% of the vote, still well short of the 75% needed. According to a compilation of public ballots by Ryan Thibodaux, Schilling currently has 72.1% of votes with just under half the ballots counted. Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens are also both… Read full this story
- Thousands Turn Out To See Donald Trump Stump For Rick Saccone
- Donald Trump warns he'll make 'major' Syria decision within 48 hours as US and UK refuse to rule out military action
- A Script About Barron Trump Sabotaging Donald Trump's Presidential Election Makes Hollywood's Black List
- Curt Schilling Plays Hall of Fame Game, Who's In, Who's Out?
- Donald Trump’s Muslim Ban Makes Us All Less American
- Expert: Dem Rep. Jeff Van Drew Made Right Political Move Voting Against Process Of Impeaching President Donald Trump
- Donald Trump Cites Bullets Dipped in Pigs’ Blood as Terrorism Deterrent
- Donald Trump Supports Rick Saccone At Moon Twp. Rally
- Russian Lawyer: Donald Trump Jr. Wanted Dirt on DNC ‘So Badly’
- Donald Trump on brink of impeachment after charges are approved by House committee
Donald Trump stumps for Curt Schilling to make Hall of Fame have 324 words, post on www.bostonherald.com at January 21, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.