By Jacob Beltran Updated 9:08 pm CST, Thursday, January 17, 2019 A Comal County Sheriff’s deputy died in an accident that involved Thursday afternoon in Schertz. Police say Deputy Ray Horn, 44, was off duty and may have suffered a medical emergency while driving home. At about 5:15 p.m., he collided with other vehicles at the intersection of F.M. 3009, according to the Schertz Police Department. Investigators were still trying to determine the exact sequence of events. He was rushed to an area hospital, but was pronounced dead shortly after arrival, police said. One other person involved in the accident was taken to a nearby hospital with non-life threatening injuries. At about 9 p.m. Schertz investigators were still at the scene, reconstructing the accident. Several lanes of traffic going both east and west are closed, police said, and would stay closed for several hours until the investigation at the site is complete.
- Bali-based band Navicula bassist in hospital, girlfriend dies after car accident
- Wife of ESPN broadcaster dies in car accident
- 29-year-old man dies in hospital after car accident in Yishun
- Driver killed in car accident in Sheares Avenue
- One dead, one taken to NUH after four-car accident outside Gleneagles Hospital entrance
- Singaporean dies in Chiang Mai car accident
- Two Singaporeans involved in car accidents overseas
- Navicula bassist dies following fatal car accident
- Bali band Navicula raises funds for bassist after car accident
- Baby killed, parents severely injured in Johor car accident
Comal County deputy suffers medical episode, dies following three-car accident in Schertz have 243 words, post on www.mysanantonio.com at January 17, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.