- Céline Dion was at Lady Gaga‘s Las Vegas residency on Sunday.
- The singer was captured on video having the time of her life and dancing along with Gaga’s performance.
- She was seen singing along to “The Edge of Glory.”
- Gaga later acknowledged Dion’s presence at the show.
Céline Dion couldn’t keep from dancing while at Lady Gaga’s Las Vegas show Sunday night.
The 50-year-old singer was captured on video dancing and singing along to Gaga’s “The Edge of Glory” during Gaga’s Vegas residency, “Enigma.” Dion waved her arms in the air and looked thrilled to be watching Gaga perform.
“Why is Celine Dion me at a Lady Gaga concert,” wrote one fan on Twitter.
“Celine Dion jamming to Lady Gaga is the BIGGEST mood,” another wrote.
Gaga shared video of Dion dancing on her Instagram story and posted a photo that said, “I love you, Céline.”
She also acknowledged Dion’s presence during the show and dedicated “You and I” to the singer. She also said Dion joined her entire team backstage to pray before the show.
“You’re legendary, you’re supportive, you’re kind,” she said. “This one is for you and I.”
On the Instagram story for her residency, a video was posted with everyone backstage shouting, “Enigma, Céline,” with the singer.
Gaga’s residency at the Park MGM Resort will continue through November 2019.
Dion herself had her own residency at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas from 2003 until 2007 and returned again in 2011 before postponing her shows in 2014 due to her husband’s battle with cancer. She came back once again in 2015 until her husband’s death in 2016 but returned shortly after. Her residency is set to end June 8, 2019.
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.
- Ciara has a happy TWERKY day and shows off her killer dance moves while performing new song Melanin at the Thanksgiving Parade
- Gigs to go Gaga for in 2018: The stadium superstars, pop queens and guitar gods hitting the road in the New Year
- New rules: the destruction of the female pop role model
- Post Malone Runs Away With Top Tour of October
- Why did Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk break up, what were the cheating rumours and do they have kids?
- Whatever Camp Is, You Won’t Find It in The Met’s ‘Camp’ Exhibit
- 40 Under 40: Music's Top Young Power Players Revealed
- How Robyn transformed pop
- Kesha returns to the AMAs for the first time in six years for triumphant performance
- When is BST Hyde Park 2019 and who else is performing with Robbie Williams?
- +++ New Year's 2019 around the world - live updates +++
- Smokey Robinson defends Jennifer Lopez amid criticism of her Motown tribute performance at the Grammys: 'Kids of all races grew up loving the music of Motown'
- Tales of Ike and Tina Turner
- Cardi B earns 21 Billboard Awards nominations... and will compete against herself in three categories following string of No. 1 hits
- American Music Awards: 10 things you missed, from Taylor Swift's speech to Billie Eilish's message
- Revealed: Selena Gomez's new thigh tattoo looks just like ex Justin Bieber's praying hands ankle ink
- Billie Eilish sets the stage on fire during spirited performance before she wins two American Music Awards
- Railhouse rock! Diehard Elvis fans look All Shook Up as they board a train to annual festival celebrating the King's life and music
- World's top 25 travel destinations
- Shania Twain covers Taylor Swift and Drake before barreling into own hits for electrifying American Music Awards finale
Céline Dion danced and sang in the crowd at Lady Gaga's Las Vegas residency show and Gaga even dedicated a song to her have 612 words, post on www.businessinsider.com.au at January 1, 2019. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.