Céline Dion was at Lady Gaga‘s Las Vegas residency on Sunday. The singer was captured on video having the time of her life and dancing along with Gaga’s performance. She was seen singing along to “The Edge of Glory.” Gaga later acknowledged Dion’s presence at the show. Céline Dion couldn’t keep from dancing while at Lady Gaga’s Las Vegas show Sunday night. The 50-year-old singer was captured on video dancing and singing along to Gaga’s “The Edge of Glory” during Gaga’s Vegas residency, “Enigma.” Dion waved her arms in the air and looked thrilled to be watching Gaga perform. “Why is Celine Dion me at a Lady Gaga concert,” wrote one fan on Twitter. “Celine Dion jamming to Lady Gaga is the BIGGEST mood,” another wrote. Gaga shared video of Dion dancing on her Instagram story and posted a photo that said, “I love you, Céline.” She also acknowledged Dion’s presence during the show and dedicated “You and I” to the singer. She also said Dion joined her entire team backstage to pray before the show. “You’re legendary, you’re supportive, you’re kind,” she said. “This one is for you and I.” On the Instagram story for her residency, a video… Read full this story
- Britney Spears CANCELS Las Vegas residency
- Aerosmith’s Las Vegas Residency Opens With Inventive Use of Immersive Sound
- Nearly a third of Las Vegas residents plan to travel this holiday season
- Tickets go on sale Monday for Lady Gaga's New Year's Eve show in Las Vegas
- Celine Dion finally returns to the road, with a show at Target Center
- How Cher Influenced Lady Gaga In A Star Is Born
- Gunshot prompts mall evacuation on Las Vegas Strip
- Celine Dion explained what's behind her slimmed-down frame that sparked concern online
- Céline Dion tells Las Vegas stage invader 'I love you'
- After a flop album, scrapped tour and heartbreak – Lady Gaga is now tipped to win an Oscar for A Star Is Born
Céline Dion danced and sang in the crowd at Lady Gaga's Las Vegas residency show and Gaga even dedicated a song to her have 343 words, post on www.businessinsider.com.au at January 1, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.