Financial advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, with offices in Minneapolis, announced it is merging with Springsted Inc. of St. Paul, which provides public sector financial guidance. The move will add some 200 Springsted employees to Baker Tilly after a transition period. The combined firm’s presence in St. Paul will be maintained. Also involved in the deal is Indianapolis-based accounting firm H.J. Umbaugh and Associates. Terms of the deal were not disclosed. APPAREL Menswear brand Fisher + Baker, Minneapolis, has hired Monica Allen as product developer. ARCHITECTURE/ENGINEERING HGA announced the following Minneapolis promotions: vice presidents: Krista Biason, Alanna Carter, Rebecca Celis, Erika Eklund and Johanna Harris; associate vice presidents: Amy Braford Whittey, Greg Freeman, Michelle Hammer, Laura Lusson, Nat Madson, Stephanie Nordstrom and Jon Weaver. HGA is based in Minneapolis. … WSB, Golden Valley, announced that Jason Daugherty has joined the firm to lead its safety management efforts, both internally and externally. ATTRACTIONS iFly, offering vertical wind tunnels for indoor skydiving, is opening at 12415 Wayzata Blvd., Suite 15, near Ridgedale Mall in Minnetonka. AVIATION Cirrus Aircraft, Duluth, announced Chief Executive Officer, Co-Founder and National Aviation Hall of Fame member Dale Klapmeier plans to step down from his current executive position within the first half of 2019 and transition into a senior advisory… Read full this story
- St. Paul’s new director of ‘Community-First Public Safety Initiatives’ knows the streets firsthand
- St. Paul police K-9 bite cases leave a trail of questions
- St. Paul’s police chief wants 50 more officers — and time for them to get to know the people
- After 2 high-profile K-9 bites, St. Paul police limit dogs to most serious cases
- New tenants announced for food hall at old Schmidt Brewery site in St. Paul
- Bogart's Doughnuts opening new location in St. Paul's Keg and Case Market
- More fun and creativity for a former St. Paul canning factory
- St. Paul may remove 400,000 lbs. of limestone at site of Wabasha Street rock slide — the question is how?
- St. Paul mayor announces ‘Million Dollar Challenge,’ a statewide minority business competition
- Everything you need to know about St Paul's Carnival 2018
Business People: Baker Tilly merging with St. Paul’s Springsted have 350 words, post on www.twincities.com at January 13, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.