By Charlie Gasparino Published January 28, 2019 Opinion FOXBusiness Facebook Twitter Comments Print video Michael Bloomberg indicated to employees that he wants to run for president: Charlie Gasparino FBN’s Charlie Gasparino reports that Michael Bloomberg has indicated to his employees that he wants to run for office in 2020. As former Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz used CBS’ “60 Minutes” last night to lay the potential foundation for a 2020 run, another billionaire, Michael Bloomberg, is creating his own 2020 presidential political buzz. Continue Reading Below And it goes beyond some recent public statements Bloomber’s made attacking President Trump’s competence to hold the job, or even his statement on Monday that he won’t run as an independent — as he has flirted with in the past — because it would split the ticket and re-elect Trump. Mike Bloomberg statement on independent runs For me, the biggest telltale sign that Bloomberg is leaning toward a 2020 presidential run is the increasing nervousness of the journalists who work at Bloomberg News. People there tell me that in casual conversations, Mike has made it clear that he wants to run for president, and here’s what has them on edge: If he does run, they think there is a good chance he… Read full this story
- What's at stake for each of the 12 Democrats in Tuesday's debate
- Barneys Bidding Starts, and It’s a Bet on the Future of Shopping
- Cosmo Films-led group keen to bid for Kwality
- Understanding How to Trade Futures
- The Easiest Way to Predict the Future is to Create It
- What Are Futures?
- Learn About Commodity Futures Of Trading Commission
- Future Trading Commission Commodities - 3 Tips To Avoid Getting Scammed
- Interested in Futurist Studies - Think of Future Technologies on and Beyond the Horizon?
- Best Commodity Futures For Beginner Traders
As Bloomberg mulls 2020 bid, Bloomberg journalists spooked about their future have 302 words, post on www.foxbusiness.com at January 28, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.