PITTSBURGH — Actor Joe Manganiello stopped by a Pittsburgh children’s hospital to lead patients in a game of Dungeons and Dragons. The 42-year-old “True Blood” actor , who is married to Sofia Vergara, stopped by UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh with his brother Nick Manganiello to lead a session of the roleplaying game. The Post-Gazette reports the actor assumed the rule of “Dungeon Master,” leading the story of the game. The tabletop game allows players to create their own unique characters and have them embark on adventures led by a storyteller and referee called the “Dungeon Master.” Manganiello says he regularly plays and hosts sessions of Dungeons and Dragons. He and his brother say they hope Tuesday’s game will inspire others to learn the game.
- Joe Manganiello stabbed snake with an axe
- Joe Manganiello explains why Sofia Vergara is his perfect match
- Actor Mayhew, who played Star Wars' Chewbacca, dies
- 2 children hospitalized after accident in Phoenix
- Otero Prison donates to children hospital
- Central valley crash leaves woman dead, 4 children hospitalized
- Hasbro Children’s Hospital Invitational raises record $343.8K
- Mold at children’s hospital killed 1, sickened 5
- Mold at children’s hospital in Seattle killed 1, sickened 5
- Joe Exotic: A Dark Journey Into the World of a Man Gone Wild
Actor Joe Manganiello plays D&D at children's hospital have 214 words, post on www.startribune.com at January 9, 2019. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.