(CNN)Before embarking on a trip to the southern border that he has already derided as pointless, President Donald Trump stopped to chat with reporters about the ongoing government shutdown, whether he will declare a national emergency to ensure the wall on America’s southern border gets built and, yes, his thoughts on the announcement that Amazon founder Jeff Bezos and his wife are getting a divorce.
- MICHAEL BURLEIGH: Bashar Al Assad - the tyrant who drowned his nation in blood - is the real winner in Donald Trump's decision to pull out of Syria
- Nolte: Crybaby Hunter Biden Only Regrets Rudy and Trump Exposing Him
- Trump seen threatening retaliation against Italy digital tax -official
- Trump seen threatening retaliation against Italy digital tax: official
- Nancy Pelosi planning announcement Tuesday on whether the House will vote on impeachment inquiry
- Pelosi planning announcement on whether House will vote on impeachment inquiry
- EDITORIAL: The left's selective outrage
- Rev Wright & Sean Hannity Wage War Of Words, Col Oliver North & Colmes Battle On Fox, Obama Outraged
- Kurds had back channel open to Syria, Russia over fears of U.S. pullout: officials
- Miranda Devine: 'Hillbilly Elegy' author J.D. Vance latest conservative to be smeared by leftist lies
- 'We Vape, We Vote': How Vaping Crackdowns Are Politicizing Vapers
- Rosario Dawson talks Cory Booker, Woody Harrelson and ‘Zombieland’
- 101 Uses For Duct Tape
29 outrageous lines from Donald Trump's wild, impromptu, news conference on the White House lawn have 1498 words, post on edition.cnn.com at January 10, 2019. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.