Wendy MacNaughton is a graphic journalist based in San Francisco. You can find her via website and Instagram . More ‘Meanwhile’ Wendy MacNaughton’s illustrated column about the big implications of seemingly small things. The IDNYC Card: How Do You Represent 8.6 Million New Yorkers With One Piece of Plastic? In an object with value for wealthy residents and the homeless alike, iconography matters. Dec. 12, 2018 The $0.006 Object in Your Sushi Container Is Doing an Important Job It separates flavors and comes from a centuries-old Japanese tradition. Nov. 29, 2018 How Californians Are Breathing in the ‘New Abnormal’ of Epic Fires An illustrated look at the face masks that are now everywhere on the streets of San Francisco and other smoke-ridden cities. Nov. 17, 2018
- San Francisco’s beloved Beefeater doorman to retire
- Woman Fatally Shot In San Francisco’s Tenderloin Early Sunday Identified
- 'The smile of the house': The prettiest front doors in San Francisco
- I swam in the San Francisco Bay at 5 a.m. and now understand the hype
- The biggest mistakes people make when they move to San Francisco
- A surprising team has the same Super Bowl odds as the San Francisco 49ers
- Report shows the types of people who are leaving, moving to San Francisco
- How did a cougar find its way to San Francisco?
- Missing Mendocino County Teen Girl Found Safe In San Francisco
- San Francisco Hosts Largest Event Planning Convention As City Faces Challenges
Who Are San Francisco’s Most Generous Citizens? have 237 words, post on www.nytimes.com at December 20, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.