- Lady Gaga’s highly-anticipated Las Vegas residency “Enigma” kicked off on December 28.
- The show includes many costume changes, references to her music videos, and 21 songs – including the Grammy-nominated hit from “A Star Is Born,” “Shallow.”
- “Shallow” is the show’s final song, and while performing it live for the first time, Gaga got emotional and appeared to start crying. Her fans can be heard encouraging her to continue.
- Gaga has been very open about how much her role in “A Star Is Born” affected her, so it’s not a shock that the song would conjure up strong emotions.
- Watch the performance below. The song begins at 1:42.
VisitINSIDER’s homepage for more.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.
- Teen’s pics of her mum before and after a big night out watching Lady Gaga tribute at her local have gone viral
- Thousands gather around the world to remember Orlando massacre victims as Lady Gaga breaks down in tears during tribute
- The Simpsons accurately predicted Lady Gaga’s Super Bowl half time performance five years ago
- When is the 2017 Super Bowl and how to watch Lady Gaga’s half time show
- Happy birthday, Lady Gaga: From provocative performer to a serious artist
- Oscars 2016: Kesha thanks Lady Gaga for powerful performance for sexual assault victims
- Lady Gaga breaks silence on split with ‘soulmate’ Taylor Kinney and urges fans to send good vibes
- RuPaul Announces First-Ever 'Drag Race' Las Vegas Residency
- ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ queens sashay to Las Vegas residency
- Lady Gaga and Metallica’s duet falters at the Grammys 2017 as mic fails…while Adele restarts her George Michael tribute