Three people were arrested in a string of robberies that happened within 37 minutes early Friday at northeast Colorado Springs convenience stores, Gazette news partner KKTV reported.This is the second night in a row that convenience stores have been targeted by criminals.Each of Thursday night’s robberies involved two men wearing ski masks, one of whom was carrying a gun, KKTV said.The thefts occurred at the following locations:3:08 a.m., 7-Eleven at 1901 N. Academy Blvd.3:32 a.m., 7-Eleven at 7692 Barnes Road3:45 a.m., Kum & Go at 6735 N. Carefree CirclePolice are tracking down suspects in a wave of convenience store robberies Tuesday night near the airport, in Old Colorado City and near downtown.Each involved one to two people— a man, woman or both.Anyone with information is asked to call police at 444-7000. Those who want to remain anonymous can call Crime Stoppers at 634-7867 or 1-800-222-8477.
- Illegal Alien Arrested for Allegedly Starting Colorado Wildfire
- 'Extremely rare' early-morning tornado touches down in northeast Colorado
- Four people arrested after robbery outside John Lewis in Norwich
- Colorado woman pleads guilty to starving 6-week-old son to death
- Colorado man charged in missing fiancee's death due in court
- Man advised of charges in Colorado police officer shooting
- Tornado In Brush, Colorado: Severe Weather Destroys Airport Hangar, Other Property [Photos]
- The Top 5 Craziest Campus Stories for the Spring Semester
- Spring Fire in Colorado prompts thousands of evacuations
- Christian Student Group Wins Lawsuit with University of Colorado
Three arrested in string of robberies in northeast Colorado Springs have 250 words, post on gazette.com at December 20, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.