Lina Batarags, provided by Published 10:17 am PST, Wednesday, December 5, 2018 flickr / Jörg Schubert PropertyShark just released its ranking of the top 50 most expensive neighborhoods in New York City in 2018. Manhattan neighborhoods dominated eight of the top 10 spots. The median sale price among the top 10 most expensive neighborhoods ranges from $1.31 million to $3.85 million. PropertyShark just released its ranking of the 50 most expensive neighborhoods in New York City, and, unsurprisingly, Manhattan dominates the list. All but two of the 10 most expensive neighborhoods are in Manhattan; the two outliers are in Brooklyn. According to PropertyShark’s analysis, the only two new entries to break into the top 10 are West Village and Greenwich Village. Read more: A $20 million penthouse may be about to shatter the record for the most expensive home sold in Brooklyn — here’s a look inside TriBeCa topped the list with a median sale price nearly $1 million ahead of the second most expensive NYC neighborhood. Notably, this is the second consecutive year TriBeCa has taken the top spot. NYC neighborhoods also factor among some of the most expensive zip codes in America: A previous PropertyShark analysis ranked three Manhattan zip… Read full this story
- How Would New York City Respond to the Coronavirus?
- New York City expands mobile program to reach mentally ill
- New York City rule limiting for-hire cruising is struck down
- 4 Events Worth Checking Out In New York City This Weekend
- Coronavirus anxiety is devastating Chinese businesses in New York City
- Michael Hertz, whose firm designed New York City's famous subway map, dies at the age of 87
- Carjacking On Long Island Turns Into Chase Into New York City, Suspect Shot Dead
- How Will New York City Respond to the Coronavirus?
- Al-Qaeda No. 2 leader killed in U.S. drone strike in Pakistan linked to 2009 New York City subway bombing plot
- Incredible footage of 1911 New York City is colorized by artificial intelligence in high resolution
The most expensive New York City neighborhoods in 2018, ranked have 321 words, post on www.sfgate.com at December 5, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.