2018 has been a great year for movies, with major critical and box-office hits like “Black Panther” and “A Star Is Born.” We put together a list of the absolute best movies from 2018 that you have to see. 2018 has been a great year for movies, from box-office hits like “A Star Is Born” to smaller scale movies like dark comedy “The Favourite.” At the beginning of 2018, “Black Panther” set a great tone for the year in movies, being both a critical and box-office smash hit. Other big hits throughout the year include “Avengers: Infinity War,” “Crazy Rich Asians,” “A Star Is Born,” and “Deadpool 2,” all of which were major hits at the box office. INSIDER’s Kirsten Acuna and Carrie Wittmer put together a list of our favourite movies of 2018 from “Paddington 2” to “Bumblebee.” Here are the greatest films of 2018 you absolutely need to see. “Crazy Rich Asians” “Crazy Rich Asians” is a blast, and within minutes it will immerse you into its extraordinary extravagance and extraordinary talent. The groundbreaking romantic comedy is hilarious, emotional, and educational as it examines the differences between Rachel Chu, an Asian-American woman who grew up with a Chinese… Read full this story
- Toy Tuesday: 11 Coolest Toys of 2018
- Prime Day deals master list: All the best deals of Prime Day 2018
- Behind the scenes at Cinerama: Landmark movie house becomes an international pop culture draw
- iPhone XS Max vs iPhone X: Which has the best iPhone screen?
- The Top 10 Websites To Watch TV Shows Online For Absolutely Free
- The Hater’s Guide To The 2019 Oscars
- The 50 best theatre shows of the 21st century
- 'Fire chiefs need to explain huge delay in evacuating tower': Grenfell activist says lessons were not learned from 2009 Lakanal House blaze - as report is out today and could pave way for criminal charges over tragedy
- AP fact check: Trump’s made-up claims on shootings, tariffs
- Full transcript: Chris Kirchhoff, formerly of the Pentagon’s Silicon Valley office, on Recode Decode
The 18 best movies of 2018 that you absolutely need to see have 333 words, post on www.businessinsider.com.au at December 22, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.