Heading out in Sussex today? Here is all the travel information you need to know.
– Lanes 1 and 2 will be closed on the M25 from 10.30pm tonight until 5am tomorrow due to roadworks. There will be two of four lanes closed, anticlockwise between junctions J2 and J1A.
– All lanes will be closed on the M25 anticlockwise entry slip at junction J1A from 10pm tonight until 5am tomorrow due to roadworks.
– All lanes will be closed on the M25 anticlockwise between junctions J1A and J31 from 10pm tonight until 5am tomorrow due to emergency roadworks.
– Urgent repairs to the track are taking place between Eastbourne and Polegate. This has resulted in all lines being blocked, National Rail said.
– Buses are replacing trains between Polegate and Brighton/Haywards Heath due to planned engineering work.
– Engineering work is taking place between Brighton Haywards Heath and Polegate/Seaford, closing all lines.
As a result, buses will replace trains between Brighton and Seaford/Polegate as well as between Haywards Heath/Lewes and Polegate/Plumpton.
– Engineering work is taking place between Arundel and Brighton, closing some lines. Buses will replace trains between Barnham/Littlehampton and Brighton.
– Engineering work is taking place between Horsham and Arundel, closing all lines between these stations. As a result, buses will be provided to run between Horsham and Barnham/Littlehampton/Bognor Regis.
– Amended Gatwick Express service today. Engineering work is taking place between Purley and Three Bridges all weekend, closing various lines. Gatwick Express will operate a half hourly train service.
Passengers are advised to check before they travel using the Journey Planner.
- Warning of major rail disruption after overhead wires damaged near London hub
- Live updates on the latest traffic and travel news on Christmas Eve 2018
- Travel News: Dublin, Verona, Memphis and Scotland
- Rail services between Sussex and London disrupted after earlier trespassing incident
- Rail passengers warned of disruption on Sussex services
- Rail disruption due to ‘number of incidents’ on Horsham line
- Rail delays for commuters travelling between Manchester Piccadilly and Euston
- Best time for you to travel today amid heavy traffic and rail disruption
- Network Rail condemns roadworks dodgers in Lincoln, who risked their lives
- Christmas rail chaos to cause travel misery as South Western Railway workers stage MORE strikes