A core tenet of the Market-Based Management framework developed by Charles G. Koch, CEO of one of the nation’s largest privately held corporations, Principled Entrepreneurship focuses on companies that emphasize value creation, innovation, self-determination, and integrity to drive long-term success while developing products and services to help people improve their lives. As such, we feature Ryan Wilson, co-founder and CEO of The Gathering Spot as our subject in this installment of our special “Profiles of Principled Entrepreneurship” video series. If you’re a founder, financier or creative seeking to make the right connections or find a cutting-edge, tech-driven work environment, there’s only one place to be: The Gathering Spot. The brainchild of 28-year-old entrepreneurs Ryan Wilson and T.K. Petersen, this private membership club is in a class by itself. Enter the jaw-dropping, 25,000-square-foot space and you’ll be awed by its layout of highly-functional workstations, concierge services, tech innovations, soundproof podcasting booths, a capacious event auditorium, and top-shelf restaurant and bar. More impressive than its ambiance is the activity housed within The Gathering Spot. It’s where business deals are made, ventures financed and community initiatives take hold—and so much more. Gaining 24/7 access to its amenities as well as those among Atlanta’s influential set comes… Read full this story
- How Kevin Johnson Destroyed A Black Mayors Group To Promote His Brand
- East London transformed for Olympic Games
- Vancouver businesses don’t fear riots
- Ghost town: London businesses bemoan Olympic slump
- Chiefs sign Moody, waive Black in swap of CBs
- Aspire: Magic Johnson’s channel for black families
- Once a hit, baseball now striking out with blacks
- NFL seminar to help players start businesses
- Sabres’ transformation starts with going slug-free
- Can Magic bring blacks back to MLB?
Profiles of Principled Entrepreneurship: The Gathering Spot Transforms Black Businesses and Communities have 294 words, post on www.blackenterprise.com at December 7, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.