Prediction for PH ICT in 2019: Go digital to succeed in the global economyIt’s that time of the year again. Industry analysts, technology insiders and geek bloggers are looking into their respective crystal balls to divine what lies ahead for ICT in 2019. Technology solutions provider Yondu came out ahead of the pack by unveiling its projections for the Philippines as early as the third quarter of 2018. Yondu’s major prediction is that Philippine organizations must become digital native enterprises to succeed in an increasingly digital and highly competitive global economy. This main premise has two aspects: the world is on the road towards digitization and integration and local businesses must keep in step or be left behind. The rest of Yondu’s projections derive from this essential perception of what’s in store in 2019. Here’s a rundown of selected upcoming trends. Out-of-the-box thinkers to lead the way. Disruptive CIOs, who think out of the box, will set the tone for ICT development in the next three years. Tech leaders are seriously looking into the viability of AI and machine learning while many organizations continue investing in security and data management tools.Strategic risk management anchored on authentication and trust. By 2019,… Read full this story
- IMF Downgrades Outlook for Global Economy in Face of Virus
- Global economy will take $12tn hit from coronavirus, says IMF
- Global economy to plunge into worst recession since WW-II: World Bank
- Putin Says COVID-19 Hit Global Economy Hard, Provoking Global Recession
- Global Economy: Asia's factory pain worsens as China's recovery fails to lift demand
- A-share market boosts global economy
- Coronavirus vaccine could be TWO YEARS away devastating global economy, ex-New Zealand PM warns
- NASA Launching Cutting-Edge Spacecraft to Asteroid 'Worth More Than Global Economy'
- AI to contribute nearly 16 trillion USD to global economy by 2030: expert
- AI to contribute nearly $16t to global economy by 2030: expert
Prediction for PH ICT in 2019: Go digital to succeed in the global economy have 313 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at December 16, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.