President Barack Obama shared his 29 favourite books of 2018 on Friday. The list includes his wife Michelle Obama’s memoir “Becoming” and quite a few books on democracy and politics. As he does every year, President Obama has released a list of his favourite books of 2018. He shared the list of 29 books on his Instagram page Friday. The reads include national bestseller “Americanah” by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, and New York Times bestseller “How Democracies Die” by Steven Levitsky and Daniel Ziblatt. Here’s the full list. “Becoming” by Michelle Obama “Obviously my favourite!” Obama wrote about his wife’s bestselling memoir. In the book, Michelle Obama chronicles her life before and after becoming the first African-American first lady in US history. She invites readers to her childhood home in Chicago and walks them through her stories of academic success, family life, and personal struggles. In “Becoming,” the former first lady opens up about her disappointments and triumphs and even shares some headline-making details about life in the White House. “An American Marriage” by Tayari Jones Tayari Jones’ novel tells the story of a newlywed couple, Roy and Celestial, living the American Dream – until they are ripped apart by a… Read full this story
- Barack Obama says women are 'indisputably better' than men and if every country had a female leader there would be 'significant improvement in living standards and outcomes'
- Obama says Paris climate deal is still the way forward
- Obama Says Politicians Lying Is Something ‘We Have Not Seen Before.’ Here Are Three Of His Biggest Whoppers
- Barack Obama Says Most of the World's Problems are Down to 'Old Men Not Getting Out of the Way'
- Preparing a reading list for 2020? Samsung VP, Scripbox CEO & other top bosses share their favourite books
- Obama Says World Problems Are Due To ‘Old Men Not Getting Out Of The Way’
- Women are better than men, Barack Obama says
- 'Moral call to rest of the world' on climate from hardest hit countries, Obama says
- Obama says women are "pretty indisputably" better than men
- Obama Says Women ‘Indisputably Better’ Than Men, Should Lead Every Country
Obama says these were his 29 favourite books of 2018 have 354 words, post on www.businessinsider.com.au at December 29, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.