Lady Gaga’s long-awaited Vegas residency, “Enigma” is here. Unsurprisingly, it looks like a giant spectacle. Gaga’s fans, affectionately called Little Monsters, had a lot to say about the evening. Here are the best photos and fan reactions from the opening night of “Enigma.” Lady Gaga’s Vegas residency kicked off on December 28 at the Park MGM Resort. The show will be held on various dates throughout November 2019. Ever since it was announced in December 2017, Gaga fans have been eagerly awaiting “Enigma,” one of two Vegas shows Gaga is planning. After a year of planning, rehearsals, and motion capture teases on Instagram – plus a few Grammy and Golden Globe nominations – Lady Gaga debuted “Enigma.” At the beginning of the show, Gaga descends from the ceiling playing a keytar. It reminded some people of our favourite sponge who lives in a pineapple under the sea. Here’s Gaga. And here’s Spongebob. See the resemblance? Take a closer look. Later during the show, the “Edge of Glory” singer climbs on top of what can only be described as a Transformer. Others saw Iron Man. But mostly, the Lady Gaga fans are extremely proud of their Mother Monster. She powers through… Read full this story
- Britney Spears Las Vegas residency 'unlikely to go ahead'
- Spice Girls could earn £4m each for six week Las Vegas residency
- A first look at Lady Gaga's Haus Beauty brand
- Who is Lady Gaga’s new boyfriend, sound engineer Dan Horton?
- Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper 'deserve love,’ co-star says
- Lady Gaga tiene nuevo novio y no es Bradley Cooper
- 24 hours in Las Vegas: Planning the perfect day in Sin City
- Arya, Lady Gaga and Avengers: The great escape
- Who’s the Best Match? Irina Shayk Vs. Lady Gaga
- Lady Gaga launches exclusive make-up range at Amazon
Lady Gaga's Las Vegas residency 'Enigma' has begun — check out the photos from opening night have 306 words, post on www.businessinsider.com.au at December 30, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.