A mechanic who acted as a Good Samaritan when he helped a man whose car had broken down was stunned when the driver returned days later – and revealed he was a multi-millionaire in disguise. Tony Tasker, who works at Rutland Autos in Parkwood Springs, came to the rescue when he received a phone call from a distressed motorist called ‘Lucas Ruby’ whose vehicle was stranded near Sheffield city centre. READ MORE: Ram raiders drive car into JD Sports in SheffieldTony discovered a faulty petrol gauge was to blame as it indicated a good amount of fuel was left in the tank, when in fact it was empty. He then drove the stricken motorist to a petrol station and got him safely back on the road.When asked how much he was charging for the call-out, the kindly garage worker refused any money and wished the driver a happy Christmas.Tony later had a surprise visit from the man calling himself ‘Lucas Ruby’ who revealed that he was actually self-made multi-millionaire property investor Samuel Leeds. He revealed he had been on an undercover business mission when his 15-year-old vehicle gave out on him and he had to call for help – all while wearing a black wig and… Read full this story
- Good Samaritan hit by car while trying to help driver in crash
- Good Samaritan Thwarts Man Who Tried to Kidnap 11-Year-Old Girl in Queens: Sources
- Kerala HC Judge Turns Good Samaritan For Road Accident Victim
- Good Samaritan Picks Up Hotel Tab for 70 Homeless People in Chicago
- Wrapping your Christmas presents BADLY will ensure your friends like them even more, psychologists claim
- Man who kept unopened Christmas present from ex for 47 YEARS finally finds out what is inside
- Illinois Supreme Court Rules Against ER Physicians in Interpretation of Good Samaritan Act
- Road Accidents; Read SC approved Guidelines to protect Good Samaritans [Read Judgment]
- Aiding Victims of Clergy Sexual Abuse: What’s a Good Samaritan to Do?
- Judge rejects good Samaritan defense in immigration case
Good Samaritan who helped stranded ‘millionaire in disguise’ on Sheffield street gets early Christmas present have 338 words, post on www.southyorkshiretimes.co.uk at December 20, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.