PUBLISHED: 20:00 14 December 2018 Charlotte Smith-Jarvis Vodka cured salmon with gin and dill dressing on homemade English muffin Picture: Archant Archant Charlotte Smith-Jarvis tries out tapas sized dishes at the new Arlingtons in Ipswich. Autumn salad of chestnuts, leaves, butternut squash and rosehip dressing Picture: ArchantFoodI’ve had a mixed bag of experiences at Arlingtons. A few years back it was an OK-ish place to eat – but we were put off by incredibly bad service.Then, reviewed last year when Ken Ambler opened the café in the evenings as a fish restaurant, I thought the food was fairly good.Ken and Liz have since retired and now the historic Ipswich building, which formerly housed the town’s museum, has a new owner, a smart new look and a brand new team in the kitchen.Kashmiri lamb biryani Picture: ArchantVisiting on a midweek lunchtime we found the upstairs restaurant and café below quite empty which was a shame as it meant they lacked a bit of atmosphere. Anyway, let’s concentrate on the food.There a collection of quite eclectic small plates from all around the world, catering for vegetarians, vegans and omnivores alike. We ordered a selection to get a good flavour of what’s on… Read full this story
- NutriSystem Food Reviews - What to Look For and Consider When You Read Them
- Are Dog Food Comparisons Tricking You?
- A Food Dehydrator Review - How to Compare Food Dehydrator Products and Features
- Review of Blue Buffalo Dog Food
- Fatloss4idiots - Killer Review
- Tupperware Company Review - Scam Or Legit?
- In the Mood For Latin & Caribbean Food?
- Italian Restaurant Review Orlando FL - Christinis
- Review of the Culinary Olympics in 1996
- Four Key Factors to Consider When Buying a Food Dehydrator
Food review: Arlingtons Ipswich have 297 words, post on www.eadt.co.uk at December 14, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.