Sport Valtteri Bottas has what it takes to succeed with Formula One champions Mercedes but he will also have to show next season that he deserves to be there, according to team boss Toto Wolff. 20 Dec 2018 06:22AM Bookmark LONDON: Valtteri Bottas has what it takes to succeed with Formula One champions Mercedes but he will also have to show next season that he deserves to be there, according to team boss Toto Wolff.The Finn failed to win a grand prix this year and ended up fifth overall while British team mate Lewis Hamilton took 11 wins and became only the third driver to win five world championships.”Every racing driver in a Formula One car has to look over his shoulder. It is a very brutal sport where only the best ones survive and they are very well aware,” Wolff told Reuters.”They have made the selection of the top 20 racing drivers in the world and every single year they have to justify that they deserve the place. It is not only valid for Valtteri but all the others as well.”Mercedes have 22-year-old Frenchman Esteban Ocon as their reserve driver for 2019 after he lost his race seat at… Read full this story
- Bottas treurt en piekert: "Deze hoeveelheid pech lijkt wel een slechte grap"
- Mercedes GLE: A premium update
- New 2020 Mercedes-Benz SUV Is Available in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Junked Mercedes-Benz Convertible Roadster With Rusty Body, Moldy Interior Sells For $800K
- Thoughts on the binding judicial precedent on vacant legislative seats — A rejoinder
- Bottas: "Moet zorgen dat Mercedes niet om mij heen kan"
- Bottas: "Eén fout beïnvloedt toekomst bij Mercedes niet"
- Driving F1's title-winning Mercedes W10: The inside story
- Wolff erkent dat situatie Bottas bij Mercedes oncomfortabel is
- Bottas: "Komst van Hamiltons engineer was een grote kans"
Bottas has to justify his seat at Mercedes have 305 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at December 20, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.