An Amber alert has been issued in New York for a 14-year-old girl who was abducted in upstate Rochester, and authorities say she and her alleged kidnapper may be headed to New York City. The girl, Joanna Coates, was allegedly abducted by 41-year-old Robert Gonzalez on LaSalle Street in Rochester Saturday evening, police said. He was last seen traveling southeast, possibly headed to New York City. Coates was taken under circumstances that lead police to believe that she’s in imminent danger of serious harm or even death, authorities say. Coates is about 5-feet-4 and 100 pounds, last seen wearing Timberland boots, a blue Nike shirt and black leggings. She has blue eyes and her hair color when she was last seen was purple. Top Tri-State News Photos Anyone with information is asked to call 911 or Rochester police at 866-NYS-AMBER to report a sighting.
- Missing girl found dead in Cambodia
- Alert issued against scam labour export broker
- Miss Vietnam turns heads on catwalk
- Alert issued as typhoon heads to central region
- Alert issued for this year's rainy season
- Vietnamese girl’s murder: Japanese police arrest suspect
- Serious floods lead to 19 deaths, missing and 14 injuries
- Missing Mexico students not among 28 in mass grave
- Parents of missing Madeleine to return to Britain
- Alert police catch Saigon phone snatcher
Amber Alert Issued for Missing Girl, 14; May Be Headed to NYC: Police have 219 words, post on www.nbcconnecticut.com at December 4, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.