Animated Disney movies like “Finding Nemo” and “Toy Story” have been received with critical acclaim. Disney has won 12 of the 17 Academy Awards for Best Animated Feature since 2001 Not all Disney films are a hit with critics, however. Films like “Oliver & Company” and “Robin Hood” have been widely criticised for a lack of originality. Disney’s animated movies are like no other. Films like “Finding Nemo” and “Toy Story” have continued to delight entire generations with their stunning visuals and original songs. Disney films have consistently been awarded the Academy Award for Best Animated Feature, securing 12 awards in the category’s 17-year history. That said, it is hard to believe some Disney movies didn’t quite make the mark. Films like “Oliver & Company” and “Cars 2” haven’t been received overly well by critics. Here are 20 of the best and worst Disney movies, according to critics. “Cinderella II: Dreams Come True” got a score that’s 86 points lower than the original film’s. Rotten Tomatoes Score: 11% “Cinderella II” followed the now-princess Cinderella into married life. The movie was written to follow the events that occurred in the original film, which scored a whopping 97% on Rotten Tomatoes. What… Read full this story
- Disney Movie Club - Remember Your Favorites?
- Activities With Disney Movie 'Cars'
- Disney Movie - High School Musical 2 - Debuts This Friday
- Meru National Park- Meru Kenya Wilderness Park-Best Kenya Animal Park
- Rainbow Vacuum Cleaner is the Best Vacuum in the World, According to the Rainbow Vacuum People
- Family Movie - Find the Right DVD Movie Club For Your Family
- Underdog Movie Review
- The Top Animated Movies Of All Times
- Everything We Learned About Disney's Upcoming Movies:
- Disney Cinderella DVD - The Birthday Gift That Keeps on Giving
20 of the best and worst animated Disney movies, according to critics have 294 words, post on www.businessinsider.com.au at December 29, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.