WATERFORD, Conn. (WTNH) – Police in Waterford are looking for two people after items were stolen from a Lowe’s store in the town.According to officials, on Thursday around 4:00 p.m., two people entered the store and took a generator and a chainsaw.A man then allegedly left the store without paying for the items.Officers estimated the total value of the items to be $800.Police are looking to identify the two individuals.Anyone with information on the duo or on the incident is asked to contact the Waterford Police Department.
- NH Police Seek Woman Spotted With Gas Can Just Before Suspicious Apartment Fire
- Tyngsboro Police Seek Trampoline Thief
- Gunfire At Ankeny Restaurant, Police Seek Shooter
- Police Seek ID Of Person In Connection To Roxbury Murder
- Quincy Police Seek Person of Interest in Rash of Car Break-Ins
- Police Seek Smooth Suspect Who Stole $1,000 In Razors
- Amber Alert: Police seek woman after 11-year-old stabbed, 7-year-old missing
- Tyngsboro Police Seek Man Who Allegedly Stabbed Teen During Sneaker Sale
- Las Vegas Police Seek Thief Who Stole Box With Cancer Drug
- Tulsa police seek missing 66-year-old man
Waterford police seek 2 people after items worth hundreds are taken from Lowe's have 186 words, post on www.wtnh.com at November 11, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.