During a reception in Hanoi for President of the Council of State and Council of Ministers of Cuba Miguel Mario Diaz Canel Bermudez, the top legislator congratulated Cuba on the success of the election of its ninth National Assembly, believing that the new leadership will continue effectively implementing the policy worked out by the Communist Party of Cuba (seventh tenure) in July 2016, including successfully building the new Constitution.
She affirmed that the Vietnamese legislature and people always support the revolutionary cause of fraternal Cuban people.
Bermudez, for his part, stated that Cuba highly values traditional bilateral friendship which was founded by Presidents Fidel and Ho Chi Minh, and generations of leaders and peoples of the two countries.
He wished that the two legislatures would share experience and work closely together at international parliamentary forums./.CPV/VNA
- Oregon Legislature considers support for missing, murdered Native Americans
- Legislature must support proposal to ban ‘conversion therapy’
- Dave Griffiths: Why do people support Trump?
- What Is National Wear Red Day 2019, People Go Red for Women February 1
- Charitable causes are in fashion with 'giveback' Minnesota clothing brands
- Council mulls power plant future after phony support scandal
- Bombing Kills 41 Revolutionary Guards in Iran, Government Says
- MariMed, Inc. Introduces Revolutionary DabTab™ Brand Dablet to East Coast Dispensaries
- Ly Tong, legendary Vietnamese American political protester, dying at hospital in San Diego
- Q&A: Vietnamese chef’s new cookbook uses only easy-to-find ingredients