A research report from Google and Temasek found that Southeast Asia’s Internet economy was worth US$72 billion in 2018. Pixabay e-Conomy SEA 2018, a research report by Google and Temasek, valued Southeast Asia’s Internet economy at US$72 billion this year. This is well over double its US$32 billion value in 2015. By 2025, the industry will be worth an estimated US$240 billion. Currently, the three biggest Southeast Asian markets are Indonesia, Thailand and Singapore. Southeast Asia has the fastest growing Internet economy in the world – second only to China and America, and large enough to rival India. These were among the comments made to reporters by Rajan Anandan, Google’s vice president for India and Southeast Asia, at a press event for the e-Conomy SEA 2018 report, which analysed the Internet economy in six Southeast Asian countries – Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and the Philippines. The report, based on research conducted by Google and Temasek, looked at the Internet economy across four areas: ride-hailing, online media (advertising, gaming, subscription music and video on demand), online travel, and e-commerce. Using data from Google Search, Temasek research and third-party sources, the report found that Southeast Asia’s Internet economy was worth US$72 billion (S$98 billion/RM301 billion) in 2018 – over… Read full this story
- Internet Reputation Management - Monitoring Your Online Reputation
- Google Redirect Virus Removal - How to Remove Google Redirect Virus
- Home Appraisal Estimates on the Internet Will Save You Money
- Why Internet Marketing is Better For You Than Internet Trading
- 5 Important Things to Remember When Purchasing Internet Marketing Software
- Budget Travel Tips For Backpacking Southeast Asia
- How to Be Successful When Using Facebook in Internet Marketing
- The Internet TV
- The Internet and Network Marketing - 4 Google AdWords Secrets
- College Graduates - The Internet Economy is BOOMING!
Southeast Asia’s Internet economy is now worth US$72 billion – and Google predicts it’ll hit US$240 billion by 2025 have 297 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at November 19, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.