Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, and Neymar Jr all make the top 10 in this list of the most dominant soccer players in world football. The ranking considers recent form from six of the sport’s biggest leagues, including the Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1, Bundesliga, and MLS. Keep scrolling to find out who the current number one player in world soccer is. Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, and Neymar Jr have all begun the 2018-2019 world soccer season in fine fashion, but who has performed the best? Business Insider studied data from soccer statistics website Whoscored.com to deliver a power ranking of the most dominant 27 players in the sport right now. Whoscored.com configures its player rankings based on position-specific metrics that include blocks, interceptions, and tackles for defenders, total passes and pass completion for midfielders, and goal creation, shots on goal, and goals for attackers. With this in mind, each athlete in this ranking has been given a score for form, with the 27th best player averaging 7.46/10. The ranking only considers recent performances, and therefore credits a consistent ability to continually dominate regardless of which league the player competes in. Who is the best footballer in world… Read full this story
- Lionel Messi named best soccer player in Europe
- TMV to train 30 child soccer players
- Vietnam police detain soccer players over match-fixing claims
- AFC extends ban on Vietnamese soccer players to region
- Overseas Vietnamese soccer players wish to play for home country
- Charity seeks soccer players to tackle Vietnamese slave trade
- EA pumps passion into "FIFA 15" virtual soccer players
- Foreign teams hunt Vietnam soccer players
- Vietnam dominates to defend world pencak silat championship
- Are Vietnamese Pokemon GO players world’s only Google Maps abusers?
RANKED: The 27 most dominant soccer players in the world right now have 290 words, post on www.businessinsider.com.au at November 22, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.