“Have you ever lost someone you love and wanted one more conversation, one more chance to make up for the time when you thought they would be here forever? If so, then you know you can go your whole life collecting days, and none will outweigh the one you wish you had back.” — Mitch Albom, For One More Day Teenage girls and young women are frequent targets Source: Storyblocks – used with permission Here are two stories of loss. Unfortunately, these stories are not unique and are all too common. This is also a story of how negative energy related to the loss may be redirected into a positive life-saving mission. Reagan Tokes Reagan Tokes was a 21-year-old university student, about to graduate and go on to graduate school. On February 8, 2017, shortly after leaving her work shift, Reagan was robbed, raped, abducted, and murdered. After being raped, Reagan was forced to drive to Scioto Grove Metro Park in Grove City, Ohio and to strip naked in the bitter cold. Before being shot twice in the head Reagan’s last words would be, “I just want to live.” Mollie Tibbetts Mollie Tibbetts was a 20-year old university student about to start her… Read full this story
- YouTube and Instagram Stars Explain How to Protect Your Kids from Online Bullying
- Legends of Tomorrow Recap With Spoilers: Zari Sort of Returns in "Miss Me, Kiss Me, Love Me"
- 'We are not together at all!' Love Island's Sophie Piper insists she and Connor OG are NOT in a relationship... as she and Leanne Amaning giggle as they head to radio interview
- Kartik Aaryan lifts Sara Ali Khan in his arms, protects her from the crowd. Watch videos
- Love Island fans decipher 'mysterious' patch on new girl Rebecca's leg
- Single on Valentine's Day? These feel-good buys are all you need to practice some self-love this February 14
- Nikki Bella touches her growing bump as she puts on loved-up display with fiance Artem Chigvintsev after announcing their baby news
- Love Island's Molly-Mae Hague looks sensational as she models several different looks while shooting her latest clothing collection in LA
- Courtney Love laughs off US$60,000 lawsuit from bodyguard firm
- Love Island PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Sophie Piper sets pulses racing as she strips down to her lingerie for sultry shoot... after insisting she's NOT in a relationship with Connor Durman
Protecting Those We Love have 383 words, post on www.psychologytoday.com at November 6, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.