BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York and Local 153, Office & Professional Employees Union, have reached a deal on a new labor contract that runs through April 2022, the parties announced Saturday.
The new three-year agreement, which includes annual wage increases and maintains current benefits, was ratified overwhelmingly by members, according to the company and the union.
The agreement comes more than five months before the current collective bargaining agreement was to expire.
The union represents 450 office and clerical staff at the company’s Buffalo headquarters.
- Moscow Wants New Trade Deal With London After Brexit - Russian Ambassador
- Will Conservatives Support Trump’s New Budget Deal? Will Trump?
- Granular Adds New Labor and Equipment Functionality to Improve Productivity and Deliver Accurate Field-Level Financials
- Kurdistan still to iron out new oil deal with Baghdad
- Greece ratifies major new military deal with United States
- Taylor Swift signs new record deal with Universal Music Group
- Union Budget 2020: New tax deal for the common man
- Roundup: Trump signs new trade deal with Canada, Mexico into law
- Trump signs new trade deal with Canada, Mexico
- President Trump signs new trade deal into law