Minneapolis police have shot and killed a man on the city’s north side.
Police spokesman John Elder says the man died at North Memorial Medical Center in Robbinsdale. The man’s name was not released.
Minneapolis police were called Friday afternoon on a report of a suicidal man. Elder says the armed man came outside the home and was shot by an officer. The man’s wound initially was described as non-life-threatening.
Elder would not specify what kind of weapon the man had. No officers were hurt, and their body cameras were turned on.
- Taiwan gives Philippines ultimatum after fatal shooting of fisherman
- Vietnamese fishers plan lawsuit against Thai police for fatal shooting Society
- In about-face, Vietnam province to launch criminal probe into fatal shooting of 2 local leaders
- VN demands Thailand to investigate fatal shooting of Vietnamese fishermen
- Legal proceeding launched against fatal shooting in Yen Bai
- Dallas police shoot man who charged officer at airport
- Investigation into fatal shooting in Dak Nong
- Vietnamese fishermen to sue Thai police for fatal shooting
- Thailand pledges to probe into fatal shooting of Vietnamese fishermen
- ‘Kong: Skull Island’ begins shooting in north-central Vietnam