Argentinian channel Cronica TV aired “The Simpsons” character next to Narendra Modi’s arrival in Buenos Aires Jennifer Maas, provided by Published 4:35 pm PST, Friday, November 30, 2018 Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 News Outlet Uses Image of Apu to Announce Indian Prime Minister’s Arrival at G20 Summit 1 / 1 Back to Gallery An Argentinian news outlet aired an image of “The Simpsons” character Apu when announcing Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s arrival in Buenos Aires for the G20 summit Thursday. Cronica TV used an image of Apu Nahasapeemapetilon — a fictional Indian character (voiced by Hank Azaria) from the popular animated Fox series — alongside footage of Modi arriving by plane, with the text “Llegó Apu,” which translates from Spanish into English as, “Apu arrives.” Read the full article on The Wrap
- President Trump 'imitates Indian Prime Minister's accent'
- Imperative 'intensive' talks resume: Prime Minister May rebuffs DUP plea for direct rule ministers
- Town MP meets Prime Minister during tour of housing
- Indian news outlets shamed over fake video clip of UAE crown prince
- Japan picks Osaka to host next year's G20 summit
- Stormont talks: Prime Minister and Taoiseach head to Belfast as power-sharing deal is in sight
- Australian prime minister rules out early election as ratings slump
- Prime Minister hails ‘spirit of co-operation’ after Brexit breakthrough
- New Zealand prime minister creates new cabinet post for disarmament
- Prime Minister Theresa May discusses relationship with Bracknell MP after reports he could be made health secretary arise
News Outlet Uses Image of Apu to Announce Indian Prime Minister’s Arrival at G20 Summit have 246 words, post on www.sfgate.com at November 30, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.