Dana Sulonen Detroit Free Press
Published 3:40 PM EST Nov 10, 2018
What was the moment Michigan State fans knew that it wasn’t going to happen against Ohio State?
Was it the on-purpose safety?
The fumble in the end zone?
Or the turnover that led to another three points for the Buckeyes?
No matter what, it was tough to watch for Spartan fans as Michigan State lost, 26-6.
Remember, it was 9-6 entering the fourth quarter.
- Michigan State Football: 5 reasons Spartans can upset Ohio State
- Michigan State Basketball: Game-by-game predictions for February
- Michigan State Basketball: Report card for victory over Michigan
- Iowa State edges No. 19 Memphis 21-20 in Liberty Bowl (Dec 30, 2017)
- Michigan State Football: Final score predictions vs. Penn State
- No. 2 Penn State begins brutal stretch vs. No. 19 Michigan (Oct 21, 2017)
- Michigan State Recruiting: Predicting where National Signing Day targets land
- Michigan State Recruiting: 5 storylines to follow on National Signing Day
- Ohio State announces itself a playoff favorite with rout of Oklahoma
- Michigan State Basketball: Report card for Rutgers win