Weight Watchers has been around since 1963, and helped hundreds of thousands of people lose weight. Many users have even lost 100 pounds or more thanks to the program. Their tips include going in on the program with friends and incorporating exercise into your day. Diet fads come and go, but one mainstay in the weight loss industry is Weight Watchers – and for good reason. Since Brooklyn homemaker Jean Nidetch founded the program in 1963, according to Good Housekeeping, it has helped thousands of people drop pounds and achieve their goals. It was even named the number one weight-loss diet – based on effectiveness, health risks, and ease – by U.S. News & World Report. Its signature points system and regular meetings are key to the program’s success, as the following seven men and women can attest. Thanks to Weight Watchers, each of them has lost more than 100 pounds and improved their overall health. Here are their stories. Opera singer Jennifer Check dropped 132.8 pounds. Jennifer Check says there was no one moment that made her want to join Weight Watchers. But the soprano with the Metropolitan Opera in New York City recalls one incident that motivated her… Read full this story
- How To Maintain 100 pound Weight Loss
- Are Weight Watchers Meetings Helpful?
- The Weight Watchers Plan - A Philosophy Developed Over More Than 40 Years.
- Weight Watchers Canada Coupon Replaces Promotional Code
- Meditation For The Weight Watcher
- Weight Watchers Canada Launches PointsPlus® 2012 Program With New Coupon
- On-line Weight Watchers diet helper for Personal Digital Assistants (PDAs) and mobile phones
- Reasons Why People Gain Too Much Weight
- 5 ways to meet people in Luxembourg
- Canadian Pharmacy Online Suggests Weight Watchers to Strengthen Results
Meet 7 people who lost 100 pounds or more on Weight Watchers have 283 words, post on www.businessinsider.com.au at November 30, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.