By Martha Ross | [email protected] | Bay Area News Group PUBLISHED: November 29, 2018 at 9:57 am | UPDATED: November 29, 2018 at 10:59 am Matt Lauer once was a “super busy” person, anchoring the “Today” show, flying around the world to cover Olympics competitions in Russia and Rio de Janeiro, schmoozing with New York’s media elite and, unfortunately for the people around him, getting into allegedly inappropriate situations with multiple female colleagues. But since getting fired from NBC a year ago for alleged sexual misconduct, Lauer is struggling to cope with his new normal. That is, life without a high-flying job and away from the TV cameras that once loved him, according to a report by People magazine. “It has been hard for him,” a source told People. “He went from being a super busy person to having nothing but time on his hands.” The source added: “He is not doing well.” After being fired, Lauer exiled himself to one of his properties in the Hamptons. Since then, the 60-year-old has continued to finalize his divorce from wife Annette Roque. Page Six reports that he and Roque still occupy their 12-bedroom mansion, but that’s perhaps for the sake of… Read full this story
- Matt Lauer Accused of Sexually Assaulting Colleague During Sochi Olympics
- Matt Lauer Turns 61: Inside His Quiet Life 1 Year After
- Savannah Guthrie on Hoda Kotb Replacing Matt Lauer: ‘Something Really Lovely and Positive Has Happened’
- 30 Years of Notre Dame on NBC: The Irish fell, but more importantly, football returned after 9/11
- 30 Years of Notre Dame on NBC: Godsey heroics provide Davie hope
- 13-Year-Old Dies, 2 Injured In West Virginia House Fire
- 30 Years of Notre Dame on NBC: Tommy Rees’ first career start, an upset exaggerated
- Are You Watching the Freddie Highmore Doctor Show or the Matt Czuchry Doctor Show?
- Who is Matt Hancock’s wife Martha and how many children do they have?
- AEW Dynamite: Matt Hardy Rejects Chris Jericho's Inner Circle Offer, Shows off New Powers
Matt Lauer’s private struggle a year after firing: ‘He is not doing well’ have 332 words, post on www.mercurynews.com at November 29, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.