“If people fully support the current and future governments, God willing, teacher allowances will also be increased,” Maharani said in a press statement made available to Antara in Jakarta on Saturday.
The minister conveyed the statement when visiting the Boyolali District in Central Java to ensure that the social assistance was carried out with the right target and the right benefits.
As one of the current national priority programs, efforts to improve the quality of human life are carried out through a scheme to provide social assistance to the community, which includes the health (KIS), education (KIP), and family economies.
Maharani wants regional and central governments to be in synergy to maximize the distribution and benefits of central government social assistance with work programs in the region.
Maharani was present in Boyolali District to ensure that the social assistance was carried out with the right target and the right benefits.
On this occasion, she invited the Boyolali community to interact after handing over various symbolic social assistances. She listened directly to the benefits provided by Hope Family Program (PKH) in building family resilience and independence.
At this gathering, the minister provided assistance in the form of the Hope Family Program (PKH) to 300 Beneficiary Families (KPM); Indonesia Smart Card (KIP) to 500 KIP recipients and 50 accompanying teachers (each of which ranks 125 students: Elementary, Middle School, High School, and Vocational School).
Also, the assistance for PAUD and Community Education; teacher allowance (SK TPG) to 100 recipient teachers; and educational assistance from the government to 100 heads of education units in the form of school renovations, science and language laboratory equipment, and others, were provided.
Maharani also provided 1.5 tons of additional food aid (PMT) to pregnant women and 1.5 tons for toddlers.
The working visit of Maharani to Boyolali District is a continuation of her central agenda on the second day to a number of areas in Central Java, following her visit to the City of Solo and Sukoharjo District.
At this time, the minister was accompanied by the head of Boyolali and Sukoharjo districts and Member of the Republic of Indonesia Parliament.
Reporting by Jaka Sugiyanta
Editing by Eliswan
- Democrats Can Abandon the Center — Because the Center Doesn’t Exist
- Center records 88 sexual assault cases, seeks religious, traditional leaders’ help
- Hawaii Health Systems Corporation Oahu Region Taking a Leadership Role in Changing the Way Food is Perceived and Prepared by State Institutions
- How to Silence Notifications With Windows 10's Focus Assist
- Voluntary Assisted Dying laws no help to chronically ill man who wants die
- Queensland Government adviser appointed to assist Fraser Coast Council
- Holman Parts Distribution Receives Supply & Demand Chain Executive Green Supply Chain Award for Third Consecutive Year
- Trinity Mirror's New Day limits Scottish distribution to a few thousand copies
- 6 arrested for allegedly helping 2 juvenile inmates who escaped from Nashville detention center
- GPX Global Systems Inc announces the formal opening of its Mumbai Data Center