HQ2 and public transportation …Re: “AMA-GONE — Loss to New York, D.C., spurs calls for Dallas soul-searching,” Wednesday news story. Most East Coast cities — and the two cities that landed Amazon HQ2 — have public transportation. Dallas is not a high-density urban area with accessible, convenient and functional public transportation. Get comfortable with what Dallas is: a series of suburbs connected by a system built for cars.Karen Kimball, McKinney… and the bathroom bill and racismMy shortest letter ever, on why Amazon didn’t come to Dallas — bathroom bill and racism.Yvette Sedlewicz, GarlandWomen pilots contributed to victoryRe: “Fighting for their place in Texas history books — State board to decide whether women pilots remain in curriculum,” Monday news story.The Women Airforce Service Pilots should be required reading in Texas history books. These women were a factor in the United States’ victory in World War II. They flew military aircraft in order to free up male pilots for combat missions overseas. No one can measure their choice to make a difference in the war effort during those years and the effect their work had on the war. They finally received recognition as veterans. Now they deserve to have their story told. Howard… Read full this story
- Radical Leftists take to the streets to demand deep state maintain control over DOJ and Mueller investigation
- 'Jeff Session' captures hearts after Trump misspelled his own attorney general's name
- Donald Trump Hates Jeff Sessions So Much, He Is Now in Support of Legalized Marijuana
- Tweet perfectly sums up how people feel about Jeff Sessions coming for legal weed
- Jeff Sessions re-criminalizes cannabis nationwide… the full TYRANNY of Washington D.C. lunatics is now on display
- AG Jeff Sessions declared open season on states where pot is legal, but here’s why his policy change WON’T MATTER
- Feds investigate whether ex-Republican congressman involved in Clinton impeachment had contact with Rudy Giuliani over push to fire ambassador to Ukraine
- Could Jeff Sessions' Marijuana Ruling Make the Opioid Crisis Even Worse?
- Jeff Sessions Is Reversing the Policies That Let Legal Weed Flourish in the U.S.
- Republican National Convention: High-Tech Meets Republican Leadership
Letters: Amazon, women pilots, veterans, nationalism, Mueller investigation, Jeff Sessions, Republicans have 361 words, post on www.dallasnews.com at November 14, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.