On the third and final day of the 2018 Tashkent Grand Prix in Uzbekistan, our Man of the Day was Russia’s Soslan Bostanov, who reigned victorious in the men’s +100kg category. In his preliminary matches Bostanov displayed his dynamic throwing ability with an electric uchi-mata attack for ippon. In the final contest, he would meet home favourite Bekmurod Oltiboev of Uzbekistan. The Russian started the contest strongly, with a repeat of his uchi-mata, scoring waza-ari. But the Uzbek athlete was not out of the fight yet and he equalised the contest. When it was all level, it was Bostanov that countered his opponent, scoring a final waza-ari to end the match and take the gold home to Russia.
- Carol Vorderman rocks leopard print dress at F1 Bahrain Grand Prix
- Elyse Knowles flaunts her leggy figure at Grand Prix
- Jaden Smith chats with Shanina Shaik at F1 Grand Prix in Melbourne
- Bob Geldof looks relaxed at the F1 Grand Prix in Melbourne
- Bahrain Grand Prix LIVE - Latest F1 updates
- Bahrain Grand Prix LIVE: Updates as Leclerc leads Hamilton and Vettel in F1 thriller
- French Grand Prix: Charles Leclerc fueled by memory of Jules Bianchi
- Lewis Hamilton: Why F1 star will NOT care if Australian Grand Prix goes badly - expert
- Lewis Hamilton makes Michael Schumacher and Ayrton Senna claim at Australian Grand Prix
- F1 car on FIRE in dramatic scenes at Australian Grand Prix
Kosovo tops 2018 Tashkent Grand Prix medals despite an Azeri gold rush have 238 words, post on www.euronews.com at November 11, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.