The company to walk with the foundation at the 2018 New York City Kidney Walk
/EIN News/ — Ramsey, NJ, Nov. 09, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — This Sunday, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. (Konica Minolta) will continue their support of the National Kidney Foundation and the fight against kidney disease by walking in the 2018 New York City Kidney Walk. This fall, Konica Minolta employees across the country have formed teams and are walking to raise funds and awareness for the cause with a collective goal of raising $10,000, which will be matched by the company. chronic kidney disease. In New York State alone, 20,000 people have experienced kidney failure and over 8,000 are awaiting lifesaving kidney transplants. Money raised at the Walk directly supports National Kidney Foundation programs and services for kidney patients, their families, and those at risk.
“As a company, we are committed to supporting this important cause that affects so many of our employees and customers on a personal level. As a kidney cancer survivor, I know firsthand the importance of spreading awareness and the impact of the NKF’s research and efforts.” said Rick Taylor, president & CEO at Konica Minolta. Taylor will also be serving as Co-Chairman of the 2019 New York City Kidney Walk.
“We are thrilled to expand upon our partnership with Konica Minolta by welcoming them as a National Corporate Team participating in several Kidney Walks this Fall. Through this effort they continue to demonstrate their commitment to kidney health by educating and mobilizing their employees into one of the strongest corporate teams at our NYC event. We are honored to partner with Konica Minolta in this new and exciting way.” said Meg Gilmartin – Executive Director, National Kidney Foundation Serving Greater New York.
In addition to their participation in the Kidney Walk, Konica Minolta is also the title sponsor of the NKF Konica Minolta Golf Classic, the Premiere Amateur Golf Event for Charity.
About Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. is reshaping and revolutionizing the Workplace of the Future™ (www.reshapework.com) with its expansive smart office product portfolio from IT Services (All Covered), ECM, Managed Print Services and industrial and commercial print solutions. Konica Minolta has been recognized as the #1 Brand for Customer Loyalty in the MFP Office Copier Market by Brand Keys for 11 consecutive years, and is proud to be ranked on the Forbes 2017 America’s Best Employers list. The World Technology Awards recently named the company a finalist in the IT Software category. Konica Minolta, Inc. has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for six consecutive years. It partners with its clients to give shape to ideas and work to bring value to our society. For more information, please visit: www.CountOnKonicaMinolta.com and follow Konica Minolta on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
Stacey Sujeebun Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. +1 201-236-4272 [email protected]
- AIDSfree campaign: We’ll match donations to fight Aids pound for pound, vow ministers
- Scots gran who beat cancer twice in five years credits fighting spirit to boxing
- Wales and Scotland to donate to Doddie Weir foundation
- Urgent plea to help find a kidney donor for Anaya
- From Yorkshire village life to the Congo, grandmother will spend Christmas abroad in fight against Ebola
- The Independent’s Christmas appeal for HIV testing supported by local press around the world
- Can too much potassium be harmful? What you need to know if you have a chronic condition
- World Diabetes Day marked in capital [PHOTO]
- Why these young men celebrate the day they tested positive for HIV
- 'The benefits of her legacy will be felt'
- AIDSfree campaign: Andrew Williams' reason to live – I want to help people like me and show them they'll be OK
- 'Elizabeth would have hated any big memorial'
- Turkish parents struggle to spot diabetes in their children
- Boy with the 'super rare' illness revealed after vomiting blood
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 8
- 'Please, do not name anything after Elizabeth
- Doddie Weir: Scottish and Welsh unions to make donation to former player's charity
- Commentary: In battle against HIV, keep New York moving forward
- The Independent launches Christmas charity appeal for essential HIV testing around the world
- Yorkshire Children of Courage Awards: Brave youngsters honoured at event in Leeds
Konica Minolta Supports the National Kidney Foundation in the Fight Against Kidney Disease have 690 words, post on world.einnews.com at November 9, 2018. This is cached page on Business News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.