Sale of adulterated milk continues unchecked in RY Khan
Contaminated milk is prepared with chemical powder, urea and water
Fauji Fertilizer Bin Qasim’s profit doubles
FFBL posts a 104% rise in profit for the quarter ended September 30, 2018
Fatima Fertilizer’s profits rise 7% to Rs2.77 billion
The increase in profit jacked up earnings per share from Rs1.23 to Rs1.32
- Microplastics found in fertilisers being applied to gardens and farmland
- How does IVF work, what does fertility treatment cost and what is the in vitro fertilisation success rate?
- What is IVF, how does it work, how much does fertility treatment cost and what’s the in vitro fertilisation success rate?
- Slovak farmers drive tractors into capital to protest alleged EU subsidy fraud
- Rick Wilford: Why revived talks process and a period of direct rule are not mutually exclusive
- Agricultural subsidies should increase and be equal across the EU, says European Affairs minister
- Pig processing plant to suspend production amid CO2 shortage
- Film writer and producer screening film in his own village
- Scottish DJ Calvin Harris involved in serious car crash
- These activists produced a hidden rainbow flag in Russia using football shirts