World International Affairs “Trump baby” blimp took its first steps before the U.S. leader’s visit to the U.K. last summer. Now, the angry diaper-wearing baby awaits President Donald Trump ahead of the G20 summit in Argentina. Twitter users have uploaded videos of the blimp about to float over Buenos Aires, while several protests are expected to take place throughout the week, particularly from more than 100 left-leaning groups and other organizations, including human rights watchdogs. The rallies will be met by a strong security detail, with 22,000 officers ready to protect as many as 15,000 diplomats gathered in Argentina’s capital city, local news outlet El Clarin reported. The creation of the blimp stemmed from a crowdfunding petition in June dubbed “Let Trump Baby Fly.” The activists who launched the initiative noted at the time that “Donald Trump is a big, angry baby with a fragile ego,” adding that “He’s also a racist demagogue who is a danger to women, immigrants and minorities, and a mortal threat to world peace and the very future of life on earth.” The crowdfunding page said that London Mayor Sadiq Khan had approved its use near the British Parliament, emphasizing that “there are no rules prohibiting inflatables in Parliament Square Gardens,… Read full this story
- Pittsburgh synagogue massacre suspect slammed Donald Trump and posted a series of anti-Semitic rants
- Donald Trump announces plans to build tent cities to detain thousands of migrants as critics brand them ‘concentration camps’
- Stormy Daniels broadcasts herself doing laundry in her underwear in bid to hijack Donald Trump Oval Office address
- Donald Trump says ‘walls work’ as he declares national emergency to bank roll his $5.75billion barrier
- Paul Manafort jailed – Donald Trump’s wheelchair-bound former campaign chief sentenced to nearly four years in prison for fraud
- All the lies Donald Trump told in his election night infomercial
- Donald Trump thinks he's the first person to come up with movie ratings
- Donald Trump warns: ‘Don’t play games’ with hurricane
- Despite bombshell book, Donald Trump wants all of you to know he's 'like, really smart'
- Donald Trump and Jeb Bush fight at GOP debate
Donald Trump Baby Blimp Follows President to Argentina for G20 Summit Amid Protests have 359 words, post on www.newsweek.com at November 29, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.