PUBLISHED: 16:30 09 November 2018 | UPDATED: 16:49 09 November 2018
Police investigation tape. Picture: Ian Burt
The body of a man has been discovered at Kessingland beach.
Police were called to the scene just before 8.40am on Friday after a body was located on the shore.
According to Suffolk Constabulary, police are not treating the death as suspicious but the man’s death remains unexplained.
The family of missing man Lawrence Gibbs who vanished at Pakefield Beach on October 20 have been informed of the discovery.
The 56-year-old was last seen entering the water at around 5pm before he disappeared.
At the time, an extensive search was carried out by coastguard teams from Lowestoft, Gorleston and Aldeburgh, numerous RNLI lifeboats and a coastguard rescue helicopter.
Formal identification of the body will take place and a file will be prepared for the coroner.
- Best Diet Plan to Lose Belly Fat
- The Plan for Losing 40 Pounds
- Kaley Cuoco Fitness: The Big Bang Theory Star Follows Ab Workout and Yoga for Killer Beach Body
- Irina Shayk, Bradley Cooper Beach Body Secrets: Italian Vacation, Diet and Workouts
- Basketball Wives Star Draya Michele Shows Off Post-Pregnancy Bikini Body on Miami Beach
- Emily Ratajkowski Shows Off Her Incredible Beach Body on Instagram, Beauty and Fitness Secrets Revealed
- Mark Wahlberg, Rhea Durham Show off Super Fit Beach Bodies: Here’s How the Stars Keep Fit
- Jessica Biel Flaunts Bikini Body on a Caribbean Beach: Justin Timberlake’s Wife’s Beach Body Secrets Revealed
- Emily Ratajkowski, Bella Hadid Are Beach Body Goals, Victoria’s Secret Angels’ Fitness Secrets Revealed
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Flaunt Their Beach Bodies in Sydney