Business Insider’s Henry Blodget interviewed former White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci about the latest in politics, the economy, and President Trump. Scaramucci claimed Trump is “doing the best he can to tell the truth” and that Trump intentionally attacks the media as a diversion tactic. “He’s definitely not a nationalist,” said Scaramucci, “He likes saying that because it irks these intellectual elitists.” Watch the video above for the full interview and to find out what Scaramucci says about this month’s midterm elections, Trump’s “mistruths,” and striking a trade deal with China. Following is a transcript of the video. Henry Blodget: Anthony Scaramucci is the former White House communications director and the managing director of his own firm, SkyBridge. Anthony, Democrats win the House. President Trump fires his AG and appoints someone that has immediately caused controversy across the political spectrum. What is next? Anthony Scaramucci: Well, I mean, I think, specific to the Attorney General slot, I think that that’s a temporary position. And so, I think what’ll happen is that will burn off and blow over in the next two weeks, I predict. When he gets back from Paris, they will have a permanent Attorney General that will… Read full this story
- Kate Hudsonjokes about Anthony Scaramucci's dismissal from the White House
- Zelensky Claims Trump Pledged to Help 'Return' Crimea to Ukraine
- Donald Trump Doesn't Like This Any More Than You Do
- 'The View' Host Joy Behar Channels 'Misery' Villain Annie Wilkes With Anthony Scaramucci
- Candidates unleash on Trump over Syria move, say he's weakening US
- Tulsi Gabbard Sparks Tweetalanche After Accusing Trump of ‘Acting Like Saudi Arabia’s B****’
- Pelosi 'abusing' her role as House speaker with impeachment inquiry, failing to give Trump due process, Collins says
- US Woman Who Claims Trump Raped Her 23 Years Ago Sues Him for Defamation, Telling 'Swarm of Lies'
- European populists don't need Donald Trump, but they like his support
- Kanye West: Trump Supporters Treated Like US Enemies, ‘Bullied’ by Liberals
Anthony Scaramucci claims Trump isn't a nationalist: 'He likes saying that because it irks these intellectual elitists' have 339 words, post on www.businessinsider.com.au at November 21, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.