Business Insider’s Henry Blodget interviewed former White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci about the latest in politics, the economy, and President Trump. Scaramucci claimed Trump is “doing the best he can to tell the truth” and that Trump intentionally attacks the media as a diversion tactic. “He’s definitely not a nationalist,” said Scaramucci, “He likes saying that because it irks these intellectual elitists.” Watch the video above for the full interview and to find out what Scaramucci says about this month’s midterm elections, Trump’s “mistruths,” and striking a trade deal with China. Following is a transcript of the video. Henry Blodget: Anthony Scaramucci is the former White House communications director and the managing director of his own firm, SkyBridge. Anthony, Democrats win the House. President Trump fires his AG and appoints someone that has immediately caused controversy across the political spectrum. What is next? Anthony Scaramucci: Well, I mean, I think, specific to the Attorney General slot, I think that that’s a temporary position. And so, I think what’ll happen is that will burn off and blow over in the next two weeks, I predict. When he gets back from Paris, they will have a permanent Attorney General that will… Read full this story
- Anthony Scaramucci Suggests Trump Is Going Senile: "He's Lost a Lot of the Sharpness He Had in '15 and '16"
- Anthony Scaramucci Says Trump's Team Are Covering up President's Mental Decline: 'He is in Full-Blown Meltdown'
- Everything you need to know about Anthony Scaramucci
- The Spectacular Self-Destruction of Anthony Scaramucci
- Anonymous author raises questions over Donald Trump's mental fitness saying he 'stumbles, slurs, gets confused, is easily irritated' and it's getting worse
- Anthony Scaramucci Says Michelle Wolf's Sarah Huckabee Roast Was Ridiculous
- Anthony Rapp claims Kevin Spacey made a “
- Impeaching Trump Becomes More Likely Every Time He Criticizes Republicans
- House Intelligence Committee member Rep. Jackie Speier defends impeachment inquiry against Trump with the Democrat saying the probe has 'a very strong case of bribery'
- In trial of Trump adviser Stone, comedian says he did not take dog threat seriously
Anthony Scaramucci claims Trump isn't a nationalist: 'He likes saying that because it irks these intellectual elitists' have 354 words, post on www.businessinsider.com.au at November 21, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.