The tractor erupted in flames as it was running in the South-North direction at the section near National Highway 1A in the south gates of Hai Van road tunnel in Da Nang. After receiving notification of the incident, the Lien Chieu district’s Fire Prevention, Firefighting and Rescue Police Department quickly sprung into action and sent three fire engines and dozens of fire fighters to the scene to tackle the blaze. The fire was finally brought under control at 5:45 am. The inferno caused severe traffic jams as cars lined up during most of the night until the fire was completely put out. The cause of the incident is still under investigation.
- Father describes lucky escape after car bursts into flames within seconds
- Mum, 26, forced to choose which of her children ‘to save first’ after car exploded and burst into flames
- Mum died after bursting into flames when she poured petrol over herself to scare her cheating husband’
- 'It just blew up in my hand': Dad's Samsung phone burst into flames
- Dad's Samsung phone bursts into flames
- Stranded car freed from water as burst main flood streets
- Taxi bursts into flames near Holystone roundabout
- Safari park ranger desperately flees to safety after car burst into flames inside the lion enclosure
- Aircraft bursts into flames after plunging to earth in Royal Birkdale
- 'What Tractors?' Italy starlet Kean hits back at father's bizarre claim
Tractor burst into flames in Da Nang have 236 words, post on english.vov.vn at October 2, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.