Meanwhile, more business organizations are supporting the merger. In a filing made with the FCC, the National Taxpayers Union said that it’s own analysis shows that taxpayers and consumers would benefit greatly from the merger. The deal would eliminate inefficiencies among both carriers and give the New T-Mobile the ability to cut prices and compete in the industry. Other organizations expressing their support of the merger by writing to the FCC include Lincoln Independent Business Association, the Mid-Maine Chamber of Commerce and the Olathe Chamber of Commerce.You might recall that back in August, the Communication Workers of America (CWA) addressed the FCC, complaining that the T-Mobile merger with Sprint would cost the union more than 28,000 jobs. Companies in the industry like AT&T, Comcast and Charter Communications are beginning to send information to the FCC related to the merger, and requested by the agency. According to Fierce Wireless, this info includes data about “churn, network engineering, financials, MVNO agreements, spectrum plans and the transfer of licenses and authorizations.”In what could be bad news for T-Mobile and Sprint, the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) is expanding the scope of its review. According to Steve Blum, president at market analysis firm Tellus… Read full this story
- T-Mobile, Sprint merger talks reportedly back on
- A T-Mobile/Sprint merger? Don't count on it.
- The T-Mobile and Sprint merger: The numbers and assumptions you need to know
- SoftBank reportedly calls off T-Mobile and Sprint merger
- Sprint and T-Mobile restore merger talks
- T-Mobile, Sprint call it quits on merger talks
- Sprint, T-Mobile finalizing merger with John Legere as chief
- SoftBank turns up the heat on Dish over Sprint merger
- Why T-Mobile and Sprint merger would give the US a 5G lead
- T-Mobile, Sprint, and Verizon announce Samsung Galaxy S III availability
T-Mobile-Sprint merger supported by several pro-business organizations have 303 words, post on www.phonearena.com at October 13, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.