Chris Thomas Detroit Free Press
Published 12:57 PM EDT May 4, 2019
If you believe Las Vegas, then bank on Michigan and Michigan State football having similar seasons in 2019 as they had in 2018.
DraftKings Sportsbook set the line for the Wolverines’ projected regular-season win total at 9.5 and the Spartans’ at 7 earlier this week.
Last season, Michigan was on the verge of making the College Football Playoff before finishing 10-2 and falling to Florida in the Peach Bowl in Atlanta. MSU went 7-5 before falling to Oregon in the Rebox Bowl in Santa Clara, Calif.
[ Michigan football QB Brandon Peters enters the transfer portal ]
Michigan is projected to have the second-most wins in the Big Ten, behind Ohio State’s 10. Penn State (9), Wisconsin (8.5) and MSU round out the top five.
The betting line for Alabama and Clemson, the frontrunners to win the national title, are 11 wins in the regular season, the most according to DraftKings.
So, what say you? Are you taking the over or the under for MSU and U-M this season? Let us know in the polls below:
Mobile users: Click here for Michigan poll.
Mobile users: Click here for Michigan State poll.
- Jaguar I-Pace lifts the coveted 2019 World Car of the Year crown
- Chinese man who fears being sterilised if sent home, wins High Court battle in bid to remain in Northern Ireland
- Arnold Palmer Invitational LIVE leaderboard: Rory McIlroy in contention for first win of 2019
- Northern Ireland local election 2019: What you need to know
- Players Championship 2019: live leaderboard latest and first round updates
- Regeneration of Sirens club among 22 projects financed by Planning Authority funds
- Table football: Massimo Cremona wins the Challenge Cup
- US farm income projected to rebound in 2019
- Boise State faces challenge in Oregon State to open NCAAs
- Mary spins the wheel on Winning Streak