Hollywood legend Burt Reynolds has died aged 82. A spokesman for Reynolds said the star died in Jupiter, Florida, on Thursday morning after suffering a heart attack.Reynolds was known for starring in films including The Longest Yard, Boogie Nights and Smokey And The Bandit.The actor had suffered with heart problems for years and underwent heart surgery in February 2010.He was nominated for an Oscar for best supporting actor his role as adult film director Jack Horner in Boogie Nights in 1997.Reynolds reportedly turned down the roles of Han Solo in Star Wars and John McClane in Die Hard, later saying he was more interested in enjoying himself than pushing his acting career to new heights.In his 2015 memoir, But Enough About Me, he said: “I didn’t open myself to new writers or risky parts because I wasn’t interested in challenging myself as an actor. I was interested in having a good time.”As a result, I missed a lot of opportunities to show I could play serious roles. By the time I finally woke up and tried to get it right, nobody would give me a chance.” Reynolds turned down the role of James Bond in 1970 when George Lazenby quit… Read full this story
- Smoking After a Heart Attack - What Are the Consequences?
- Wrestler, 51, who starred in film Nacho Libre with Jack Black died of a heart attack in the ring after a 'raft of failures' meant he wasn't treated promptly, coroner rules
- Am I at Risk For Having a Heart Attack?
- Food Network celebrity chef Carl Ruiz died in his sleep from a heart attack at the age of 44
- “I was the picture of health”: Kelowna woman survives six heart attacks
- Is There a Link Between Heart Attacks and Anxiety Attacks?
- Burt Reynolds' last 'Bandit' Trans Am sold for $317,500
- Another PMC depositor dies of heart attack
- How the Risk of Heart Attack Can Be Reduced in Women Through Diet and Fitness
- Heart attack doesn't stop father from losing 160 lbs.
Hollywood legend Burt Reynolds dies from heart attack aged 82 have 330 words, post on news.sky.com at September 6, 2018. This is cached page on Business Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.